This product is for use in determining the beam slice width delivered by CT scanners
- CT Scanner
- GAFCHROMIC® CT film strips
- Stand - a stand is a rectangular object which is used to elevate the GAFCHROMIC® CT film strip above the table and at the isocenter of the scanner. A suitable stand could be, for example, a small box (latex glove boxes are often available), a block of plastic (e.g. polystyrene, water equivalent plastic, etc.) or a stack of paper.
- Beekley spot (or other metallic point marker)
- Flatbed film scanner (optional)
- Image analysis software (optional)