DP6 Series Alpha-Beta Probes
Thermo Scientific™ DP6 series features large, dual phosphor (ZnS/BC400) scintillation probes used in light alloy housings.
For monitoring personnel, tools and work areas with efficient alpha/beta discrimination.
The durable hex grille and a large-area rectangular-shaped field replaceable windows provide high reliability with efficient alpha/beta discrimination.
- Lightweight, slim, wedge profile
- Durable hex grille and field replaceable windows provide high reliability, high availability, and faster surveys
- R version fitted with more rugged hex grille, which reduces the efficiency figures by a factor of 0.65
- Can upgrade to a DP6 Series probe from a GM probe without the need to replace the rate meter
- DP6AD: α-Β probe with PET connector
- DP6RA: α-Β probe with PET connector and ruggedized grill DP6BD: α-Β probe with MHV connector
- DP6RB: α-Β probe with MHV connector and ruggedized grill
- DP6DD: α-Β probe with extra-reinforced window frame and MHV connector
- IDP6BD: Intelligent α-Β probe with intelligent probe for use with Selectra range instruments
- IDP6RB: Intelligent α-Β probe with ruggedized grill for use with Selectra range instruments
Thermo Scientific portable survey meters, such as the Electra/Delta series, ASP-2, E-600, or RM-25.
Nuclear power industry for surveying, monitoring tools, and frisking.